Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Amusement

I KEEP
you around
the way girl
For My own
Selfish
Endeavors
Facing
Hardships
together
Make my
words
far better
than
my penning
of uninspired words
Locked on
Hope
from
Despair
It isn't fair
How I
chain
you to
my mental
constructs
of beauty
and happiness
but, I do.
I don't do it
for you
this is all
personal
and
personally
I need you.
I need you
to be down
and stay up
with me.
I need the support
and push
that only
one leg would
do for two
on a skateboard
I'm a Warcraft whore
waiting
to level up in
my next crusade
to conquer your
world
Yeah, I played
many games
before.
But, this is different
You are
like the sakura
blossoms
in Spring
As the leaves
Fall
And, I
want to chop
down your
cherry tree
and not share
any of your fruit.
And, that's no lie.
I cry sometimes.
Not any physical tears
But, my heart mourns
when it is away from
you.
For the past two seasons
have too many reasons
Why you need to
be there
here
where I can
partake
in the things
that I fabricated
in my head
that make
you beyond great
Beyond the
milkyway
lies your
essence
Soothing me
like the Force
I was forced
to stay on
course
blindly
led by
your touch
It didn't
take much
For you
to have me
place the
pedestal
below your feet.
My creative
urges met defeat
Until we met
It felt so correct
It was easy
to detect
this vibration
of emotion
that
quaked
my soul
awake
breathe take
pain stake
As friends
I'm comfortable
As lovers
I'm _______
I'm more than
words
I know
you think
this is for the birds
But, this bees
love, too.
Lover's Rock
to a
Sweetest Taboo
This is not shy day
I'm screaming
mayday
Asking for you
to rescue and
take my mind away
Into the neverending
Beginning of
some mind-bending
heartbeat mixes
and blending
sinning
I'm penning
these verses
about you.
It is fluid
how you do life
that is.
Priceless.
Is how I
describe this.
Must cement
Foundation-building
with you
that's rudiment
I need you
to be
A Muse meant
for me.

1 comment:

mars said...

that was dope charles.
thank you for sharing.
felt it in my<3