Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Traveling at Mach 5.

Yes, I have this preoccupation with battling with God. We have been in this deathmatch for the last 12 years. It was my maturation that led us to our first dispute. See, God, gods, Godesses, or whatever you attribute your success to has been consistent on delivering achievement to me. God, the Force is what I like to call her, guaranteed my success in all that I chase. I thank her for not allowing failure to crush my ambition. This makes me reflect on Speed Racer. See, Speed was obsessed with speed. He believes winning will allow him to change the world. The reality of it all is that winning will change his world. I’m one of those schmucks that follow the path that Speed has raced through to garner success.

I believe my final endeavors will change the world. If I consistently win, then I will change the world. I believe this can be achieved by myself. I know achievements in life are usually a team effort. And, there is no “i” in team. But, there is an “i” in “win” and an “i” in “champion.” I would consider myself a champion. I know that I’m a winner. I’m obsessed with being a mogul. Like my associate Mr. West, I want to incorporate all my ideas and dreams into my overdrafted reality.

It isn’t my preoccupation with narcissistic egotism. It is my preoccupation with delivering a knockout punch to god and leaving her or him on the world’s canvas. I believe if I move fast enough, act smart enough, and achieve great enough that my knockout punch will be inevitable. Thus far, the Force is teasing me with my minor success and causing me to suffer in silence for not reaching great success.

I know my great success will come to pass. I’m just ready for it to come sooner than later.

No comments: